Watch your videos, view your pictures and listen to your music on your TV screen
Ratings about iMediaShare for Android
Alternativas a iMediaShare for Android
1 review from our community
Works like a charm
6 years ago
It's really easy to use, you don't need to configure a single thing and all my videos and pictures look awsome on my TV screen. It has become an essential app on my smartphone, and I'm thinking about getting the pro version to remove the annoying ads
- TV: Samsung Smart TV (with AllShare), LG, Sony Bravia Internet TV, Panasonic Viera, Toshiba ...
- Consoles: Xbox 360 and PS3 MS
- Network Media Players: Apple TV (Air Play), Sony Blu-Ray, Popcorn Hour, LG Blu-ray, WD TV Live ...
- Media servers for PC / Mac: Twonky, Windows Media Player ...
- Other media players compatible with DLNA / UPnP / AirPlay
Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
3 years and 12 months ago
Flipps - Movies, Music & TV